The NESC Skills and Technology Campus, Point Lisas is the main campus of the NESC. The campus, at the corner of Rivulet and Southern Main Roads, Point Lisas, replaced NESCâ€™s campus at Brechin Castle, which was transferred to the University of Trinidad and Tobago.
Training at the campus began in 2006 with two programmes. The centre now offers over 20 full-time and part-time courses in Construction and Maintenance Trades. All four of NESCâ€™s Apprenticeship Training programmes are also available at the campus, including the Automotive Services Technicians Programme.
Corner Rivulet and Southern Main Roads,
- Automotive Service Technician
- Heavy Equipment Technician
- Industrial Mechanical Maintenance
- Air Condition & Refrigeration
- Construction Craft
- Construction Equipment Operator
- Industrial Electrical Installation
- Advanced Welding (GTAW & FCAW)
- Shielded Metal Arc Welding
- Pipe Fitting/Fabrication
- Sound Recording and Music Production
- Information Communication Technology Short Courses